Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus -- NOT







I thought it would be a great idea to go to the circus, but Avery did not like it. She was fine until we saw clowns, and this was at the pre-show. After seeing the clowns all she would say is "No see the show". Alan and I kept on trying to distract her, pointing things out for her to see. It worked for a little bit, but not for the whole performance. She was so scard that she was shaking. We actually left at the intermission, we tried really hard to brib her into staying, but it didn't work. I personally was enjoying the circus, I don't think I have been to one since elementary school. I don't think we will try the circus again until she is atleast 5. Hopefully my ideas will be better in the future. Note, the pictures are all before her seeing the clowns.





1 comments:

The Logan Clan said...

that stinks. But thanks for the heads up cause we were considering taking Addison. Not any more.