Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Alan likes Oatmeal Raisin Cookies so I thought it was a good idea, last night, to make him cookies for this birthday. Well, I mentioned this to Avery before making sure I had all the ingredients. Big mistake, I didn’t have any brown sugar. When I told her we couldn’t make the cookies she starting crying saying, “grocery store, buy some more”. She knew exactly where to go to get more brown sugar. I told her we could make them later in the week, her cry then went up a notch to screaming her head off. So I looked in the pantry and I had marshmallows, so we made Rice Krispies – she was happy then. This morning when she woke up she reminded me that we needed to go to the grocery store so we could make daddy cookies.

Daddy was already gone this morning when Avery woke up, so she didn’t have a chance to sing Happy Birthday to her Daddy, so I got her to do it on camera.


Hope everyone is having a good week.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Big-Al!!! Loved the birthday serenade, Avery...You are so stinkin' cute!

Kari

Bolcerek Family said...

Too cute!!! Glad you have decided to join everyone on the blogging world. Hope Alan has a happy birthday!!!

The Logan Clan said...

Happy B-day Alan...avery is absolutely precious singing too...love this blog.