Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Feeling Well

Sunday afternoon Avery started running a fever, so I took her to the doctor yesterday. They did both a strep and flu test and of course the flu test came back positive. Not what I wanted to hear, she was prescribed Tamiflu and pretty well has been fever free all day today. Thanks goodness, if she continues to stay fever free she can return to school on Thursday. All day today she wanted to play outside, but I told her she couldn't since she was sick. I think tomorrow she will be allowed some outside time because she will probably drive me crazy in the house.

She watched the Hannah Montana movie twice today which allowed me get some office work done. I will leave you with a little talent show. Please ignore the mess around her, she had all her toys out.


Hope you are having a good week.

2 comments:

Kari said...

that STINKS for you guys...poor little princess. Enjoy your time together, and I hope she feels better soon!!

Bolcerek Family said...

How Cute!!! Glad she is feeling better. Hopefully you don't get it. (I hope you got your flu vaccine being pregnant-even though I never did.) :)
Enjoy your time at home.