Monday, September 22, 2008

We Have the POWER

I called the house around 6 last night and the phone started ringing, up until this point is was either busy or wouldn't go through, and then the answering machine picked up. I was so excited, but before packing up and heading to the house I had a co-worker go by the house to make sure. After getting confirmation that we did indeed have power, I packed up our stuff and headed back home. The house is a wreck as we just carried everything into the house, but we were able to sleep in our own beds, it was so nice. The next task is getting our refrigerator replenished. I think we will work on that this evening.....

2 comments:

Steven and Adrienne said...

I'm glad to hear you have power! Good luck with the clean up now.

The Logan Clan said...

It's been a slow return to normal around these parts...glad you are back on the grid...